- All units can also be used as bottom loading or primary points refuelling vehicles.
- All units are manufactured to accept the international standard: 2½” the point bayonet, hose end refuelling nozzles, according to: ISO 45 / MS24484 / NATO STANAG 3105 / British Aerospace Specification 2C14.
- The couplings consist of high strength aluminium body, coupling ring in gunmetal and bayonet flange and inner parts in stainless steel and aluminium. All wetted parts in aluminium and stainless steel.
- Compatible with ISO 45, MS24484, NATO STANAG 3105, British Aerospace Specification 2C14
- The DACouplings include a bayonet-type connector and are flanged or threaded to suit installation requirements. Each tank unit contains a “fail safe” springloaded valve seating on a tapered seat. The valve is controlled by the action of coupling and uncoupling the hose unit.
Dry Aviation Couplings (DAC)
The Dry Aviation Couplings are designed for use in aviation and military refuelling systems with a maximum working pressure of 10 bar (150 psi). Working temperature range lies within -38oC (-36oF) to +60oC (+140oF), observe that special low temperature seals are used in cold environments. This coupling is not conﬁgured for under wing refuelling.
Category: Liquid Transfer Couplings