- ISO 16852 Approved
- ATEX EN 12874 Approved
- Unitized tube bank design
- Maximum protection and efficiency with minimum pressure drop
- Wide range of standard construction materials
- Easy inspection and maintenance, due to simple removal of tube bank
- Complete range of flange sizes from 2’’ (50 mm) to 12’’ (300 mm) ANSI, EN1092, JIS. Consult factory for larger sizes
94406 Inline Deflagration Flame Arrester
The Shand & Jurs 94406 Vertical Inline Deflagration Flame Arresters are designed to provide a positive flame stop on low pressure tanks or piping systems containing flammable liquids or solvents having a low flash point. The 94406 not only provides exceptional protection against fire from external ignition, but also offers maximum flow capacity.
Shand & Jurs Vertical Inline Deflagration Flame Arresters are generally installed with pressure-vacuum vents, or in-line low pressure piping systems. The tube bank design consisting of a spiral-wound crimped ribbon around a solid core, maximizes flow capacity with minimum pressure drop. The standard flame arrester is Factory Mutual (FM) approved to meet the ATEX application requirements per EN 12874 and ISO 16852.