- Withstands instantaneous pressure at the Flame front in excess of 500 psig
- Tube bank design ensures consistent functioning
- Carbon steel or 316SS housing construction, 316SS tube bank
- Optional fittings for pressure taps or temperature probes
- Standard drain plug
- Pressure and temperature taps optional
94311 Inline Detonation Flame Arrestor
The Shand & Jurs Detonation Flame Arresters provide protection against flame propagation through piping runs and vapor recovery systems, while allowing maximum flow efficiencies. This design quenches a flame front approaching from either direction, even if it has transitioned to a detonation. The Arresters contain a detonation while retaining the integrity of both the arresting element and the housing. This is ensured by the design of the passages in the tube bank and the detonation resistant construction.