- Unitized tube bank design
- Maximum protection and efficiency with minimum pressure drop
- Wide range of standard construction materials
- Easy inspection and maintenance, due to simple removal of tube bank on site
- FM Approval, 2’’ to 12” inclusive
- NEC Group D gas applications
- Location within 10 pipe diameters of potential atmosphere ignition source
- Optional Insulation Jackets Available
94306 End-of-Line Flame Arrester
The Shand & Jurs Flame Arresters are designed to provide a positive flame stop on low pressure tanks, storage tanks and anaerobic digesters containing flammable liquids, solvents or gases having a low flash point. The 94306 not only provides exceptional protection against fire from external ignition, but also offers maximum flow capacity.
Shand & Jurs Flame Arresters are generally installed with pressure-vacuum vents, or in-line free vent to atmosphere. The tube bank design consisting of a spiral-wound crimped ribbon around a solid core, maximize flow capacity with minimum pressure drop. This unique design meets FM Factory Mutual approval for all sizes and material options.