- One piece construction prevents product leakage
- Self Draining Housing prohibits condensate from seating surface
- Simple installation & maintenance
- Vent protection from freezing, binding and clogging
- Optional pipe-away relieves vapors through a flanged connection
- 470 Derakane standard, 411 Derakane and Furan available
94060 FRP Conservation Vent
The Shand & Jurs model 94060 Conservation Vent is constructed of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP). It has been designed for superior corrosion resistance in oxidizing environments. The 94060 is ideally suited for a variety of tank storage and product conservation applications. It is applicable for the chemical, petroleum, petrochemical and waste treatment industries. This conservation vent can be utilized at the end of the line allowing vapors to escape into the atmosphere. An optional closed vent design is available to pipe-away hazardous vapors not allowed to be readily released. The 94060 is available in following configurations: (1) pressure/vacuum (OPEN), (2) pressure/vacuum with pipe-away (CLOSED), (3) pressure only (open or closed) and (4) vacuum only (VACUUM).