- Designed for highly corrosive service
- Excellent alternative to coated metal construction
- Provides pressure and/or vacuum relief
- Normal tank breathing prevents excessive product losses
- Controls emissions of toxic and corrosive vapors to the atmosphere
- Sizes 2” to 12” available
94050 PVC Conservation Vent
The Shand & Jurs PVC Conservation Vents are designed for highly corrosive service where toxic liquids are stored. They are an excellent alternative to coated metal construction, where frequent corrosion due to the presence of pinholes is a problem. PVC vents are intended to provide pressure and/or vacuum relief on atmospheric storage tanks requiring normal venting.
Available in various venting configurations: pressure only, pressure/ vacuum or vacuum only, with choice of end-of-line or pipeaway styles.
Vent construction is polyvinyl chloride throughout with flat face flanges to match standard ANSI 125/150 Ib. flanges. Other flange types available upon request.