- Self Diagnostic function.
- Compatible with all systems built to the API code.
- A visible optic light in the sensor tip indicates whether it is dry and operational.
- Independent visual test for function when in or out of the tanker.
- Patented visible light – Technological breakthrough.
- Secondary protection with O-Ring sealed tip.
- Built to comply with API RP1004 and EN13922.
- Three stage Viton sealing.
- Glass prism is light-shielded by the retainer.
- Probe can be removed from tank top without having access to interior to remove a hood.
- Construction is fully sealed front.
- Self healing epoxy at rear on cable entry.
- Fully potted construction.
- Range of probe extensions to suit various probe lengths.
LDP200 Series Liquid Detection Probes
Liquip’s LDP Series of optic overfill sensors raise the bar for overfill protection safety with a self checking design and unique glass prism design.
The LDP series overfill probe are fully compatible with all Liquip overfill equipment and can be interchanged with most 2 or 5 wire probes.