- Easy installation and handling for inspection
- Tank examination requires no gasket replacement or unbolting
- 8″, 10″, 12″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 24″, 30″ and 36″ base designed to fit
- 150 lb. ANSI flange
- 20″ & 24″ flange sizes also designed to fit API 650 flange
- EN1092 sizes available
- Materials of construction include Aluminum, Steel & 316 Stainless Steel
- Limit Switches available
94210 Emergency Vent & Manhole Cover (Hinged)
The Shand & Jurs 94210 Emergency Vent and Manhole Cover is an economical solution to emergency venting requirements where intermediate pressure settings are required.
The design of Model 94210 employs a flexible diaphragm affording a tight seal between the pallet and the corrosion resistant seat below set pressure. This also assures low leakage. The diaphragm is intended for normal ambient temperature storage. Special diaphragms for tanks storing products other than oils and gasoline are available.