- Valves are supplied in sizes 1″ x 2″ through to 8″ x 10″, orifices D through to T
- Available in Cast Steel, Stainless Steel and any other materials to suit the application
- Available in flanges are to customer requirements
- Valves can be supplied with either a packed or open lever lifting device, limit switch to indicate opening and closing of the valve
- Valves can be supplied with governing ring to limit adjustment of the spring to the set point, for ease of re-setting, and balanced bellows for when there is a variable back pressure.
3500 Series Safety Release Valves
The Type 3500 Safety Relief Valve is a total lift full nozzle design valve. It has excellent accumulation, blowdown and repeatable reseating characteristics. It is suitable for gases, liquids and vapour applications. The Type 3500 Safety Relief Valves are designed to have a short simmer, then to open rapidly to the full open position, and to re-seat at a controlled pressure. When the valve is in its fully lifted position, the discharge area is controlled by the bore of the nozzle, which ensures that flow calculations for various mediums can be reliably made.